Welcome to the TTK Online Example Database!
This website hosts a list of data analysis pipelines exemplifying the usage of TTK with
ParaView and its Python API
This website is targeting novice users who are not power users of ParaView but who would like to get started with topological data analysis with TTK in Python.
Each example includes:
- a screenshot (or a tutorial video)
- a short description
- the command line to reproduce the example with ParaView
- the corresponding Python code, to:
- load the input data
- execute the analysis pipeline
- store the output to disk (for later analysis or visualization, e.g. with ParaView)
- a description of the inputs and outputs
- pointers to the corresponding C++/Python documentation
This documentation assumes a default installation of the latest version of TTK (with the
pvpython API support enabled) and that the repository ttk-data has been downloaded locally.
If you have any questions regarding these examples, please let us know by sending an email to the TTK user mailing list!
Bivariate scalar data
Uncertain scalar data
Time-varying scalar data
Ensemble scalar data
High-dimensional / point cloud data